Using Localeze to make sure your existing listing contains accurate information
For those who are not yet ready to upgrade to a Yext Powerlistings Premium Account, we can still offer you a solution to update inaccurate listing data for free through our partner, Localeze.
Once per year, Localeze will allow business owners/representatives to make an update to an existing listing to help ensure that the data displayed on the web for your business remains accurate. If your business happens to relocate or change phone numbers, or if you notice inaccurate data being displayed on your listing, simply follow these steps to make your update with Localeze:
- Visit localeze.com
- Search for your listing using the business name & location in the "Search to get started!" box
- Click the green "View Listing" button next to your business under "Listing Results"
- Click the green "Claim This Listing" button
- Make your updates to the information in each field, then choose the radio button for an "unsubscribed listing" at the bottom
- Become phone verified. Localeze will call the listed phone number and provide a verification code to the business owner/representative
This process will allow business owners/representatives to update incorrect listing information for free once per year. MapQuest will receive these updates as part of a monthly Localeze data feed.