The Layers feature offers you a great way to scout local businesses and point of interests around you at any time!
- From the app's home screen, tap the Layers icon at the bottom left of your screen or navigate to the Find Places screen.
- Tap the layer you want to activate, and it will populate the map with those locations
- To de-select your layer, simply tap it again.
If you prefer to see the locations in a list, simply tap the list button at the bottom left of the screen. Then to get directions, click on a location and click Get Directions.
You can also create your own layer by scrolling all the way right on your layers bar and tapping “More.” Feel free to rearrange the order by tapping on Manage. To rearrange the layers, tap the reorder icon (three horizontal lines) on the right side of your layer and drag and drop either up or down to change the order.
To Remove a Layer:
- Tap the Layers icon at the bottom left of the screen or navigate to the Find Places screen.
- Scroll all the way right to Manage.
- Tap the red minus sign.
- Tap Delete
Please note: You can only remove layers that you have added.